I left this blog but never deleted and it makes me so happy to see one of my crappy gifs get so many notes. I wish it would have happened earlier. Thank you new followers!
Taishou a ~adonde vuelvo~ by anNina
from the album “natal”
I’m going to go through all my posts and likes when i have time (which probably won’t be today) save everything I like and delete
I’ve been using tumblr for almost 4 years now and its just a waste of my life that annoys me and makes me feel fat a lot of the time
If we were in a mutual follow, thank you for taking the time to read my personal posts and look at the photos I reblogged, I wish you all well! I myself will try to become more active at school since I’m a senior now.
Growing up, my most fond memories was visiting abandoned places with my brother. To this day, if opportunity presents itself, I bring my camera and take a few pictures. These are not my work ofcourse, but I hope you enjoy the visual beauty and maybe it brings fond memories of your own adventures.
- Abandoned Construction of Nuclear Power Plant. Photo By brokenview
- Chatillon Car Graveyard in Belgium
- Jiancing Historic Trail in Taipingshan National Forest in Taiwan. Photo By T.-C
- Abandoned theme park in nara dreamland, japan. Photo by michaeljohngrist
- Clock tower
- Old shack in a snow field, Idaho. Photo By James Neeley
- Abandoned terminal at Nicosia Airport. Photo By eyesfutur
- Milan, New Orleans. Photo By JustUptown
- Abandoned church in autumn. Photo by *CainPascoe
- Abanonded steam engine in Uyuni train cemetery, Bolivia. Photo By jimmyharris
Def Leppard - “Animal” Hysteria (1987)